Voltage stabilisers are an effective and cost-efficient way to ensure you receive a stable and undistorted mains electricity supply for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. At Cetronic, we’ve been working with voltage stabilisers since 1966, so our expert team can help you to find the perfect model to meet your requirements.
Our highly experienced sales technicians are on hand to help you find competitively priced voltage stabilisers that suits your industry specifications in a short amount of time.
With stable output voltages, single and three phase models and efficiency of more than 98%, you can rest assured that you’ll receive a long-standing, high quality product that conforms to British and International Standards.
Constant Voltage Transformers (CVT) 250VA to 45KVA
- Stable Output Voltage
- Very Fast Correction Time
- Transient/Spike Suppression
- Sinusoidal Output Waveform
- Galvanic Isolation
- Reduces Mains Harmonic Distortion
- Rugged and Robust (High MTBF)
- 110/240/415V Models in Stock
Servo-Controlled AC Stabilisers 1KVA to 5,000KVA
- Single and Three Phase Models
- Negligible Waveform Distortion
- Output Voltage Accuracy to ±0.5%
- Input Voltage Range up to ± 40%
- Efficiency >98%
- Spike Suppression as Standard (MOV)
- Soft Start/Transient Suppression/Metering and many other options available