UPS Battery Installation & Replacement Services UK
No UPS (uninterrupted power supply) system is complete without the right batteries. Whilst most modern UPS systems will perform and monitor routine battery tests, contracting an expert to perform annual maintenance checks on this critical component of your UPS system is highly advised.
At Cetronic, we pride ourselves on our supply, installation, replacement and safe disposal of a wide range of UPS battery types. The most common battery that we service is sealed lead acid with either a 5 or 10 year lifespan.
Why you should choose Cetronic for your UPS battery installation and maintenance
The high quality range of services that come with our UPS battery installation and maintenance mean that you’ll have plenty of reasons to contract us:
- We’re a Hazardous Waste registered company, so we can correctly dispose of and recycle your old UPS batteries.
- We conduct risk assessments and method statements (RAMS).
- We’re Safe Contractor accredited and are an ISO:9001 certified company.
- We’ll offer free, honest and expert advice on your UPS system, bespoke to your business.
- We offer a rapid UK-wide response service
- We have nearly 50 years’ experience in electrical power protection
- You benefit from our fully equipped in-house service centre
Cetronic understands that the needs of every UPS system are different. That’s why our professional and experienced engineers can install your new UPS batteries in or on:
- Cladded or enclosed racks
- Custom designed systems
- Matching battery cabinets
- Battery stand leg extensions
As well as UPS batteries, our friendly and expert team are easily able to supply and install:
- Battery fuses and switchgear
- Transition boxes
- DC cables
Call 01920 871 077 today to speak to a member of our expert team and get a quote for your UPS system battery replacement or installation. Alternatively, you can contact us online.