Net Power UPS
The Net Power Riello UPS series includes the 600-2000VA models and uses digital Line Interactive (VI) technology.
The load is powered from the mains through an AVR to stabilise brownout, sag and surge voltages, and EMI filters to suppress spikes and transients. When the mains fails, the load is powered by the inverter with a pseudo sinewave to provide sufficient runtime for computer system shutdown using the PowerShield³.
• Stabilisation and filtering of the mains power supply using AVR and EMI filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
• Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
• High reliability with built-in battery test
• Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
• Supplied with two IEC cables for powering the loads.
• Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X and Sun Solaris
• Standard USB interface, RS232 on models 1000 – 1500 – 2000.